PRAG provide One-year warranty from date of purchase on all PRAG stabilizers installed by us and our AUTHORISED distributors
Faults due to voltage surge, wrong/self-installation, malicious damage, and negligence due to the customer are not covered by warranty and cost of repairs/replacement will be charged separately.
Warranty only applies when products are used according to the specifications mentioned herein:
- If, within the warranty period the PRAG stabilizer was installed and operated in accordance with Pragmatic Technologies standards and procedures, then the Company will at its cost (subject to the terms of this document), correct any defects on the product or workmanship.
- If the product has been modified, recalibrated, repaired, opened or tampered with in any way by the customer then this warranty will not apply.
- If the product has been damaged during transportation by the customer, then this warranty will not apply.
- Product failures due to fire, earthquake, humidity, flood, direct lighting strike, terrorism, pollution, exposure to poisonous gas and abnormal utility voltage are not covered under this warranty.
- Unless otherwise specified in this document, the product must be returned to Pragmatic Technologies Service Center at the customer’s cost in the event of a claim under this warranty.
- If Pragmatic technologies at its sole discretion determines that the conditions of this document have been met and the product has failed as a result of an event described in item (1) the Company will at its cost return customer to subsiding condition(s) prior to warranty claim.
- If the product failed due to reasons that Pragmatic Technologies, after inspection determines to be outside of the conditions set out in this warranty document or is found to be not faulty then a minimum inspection fee of N2, 500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) be charged. In case of disconnection of product for repairs or replacement, customer will be responsible for transportation to and from Service Center.
- Blown fuses/brushes are usually as a result of overload and are not considered to be a fault to which item (1) of this document applies. If it is determined that the product failed due to a blown fuse, a handling and inspection charge will apply as above and transportation costs will be borne by the customer as detailed in (7) above.
PROPER USAGE OF STABILIZER TO ENSURE LONG LIFE
- Load: Under Normal Voltage 200V-240V: Load on the Prag Stabilizer must not exceed 70% of the rated capacity of the Stabilizer and this is recommended when the utility supply is above 200V AC.
- Load: Under Low Voltage 140-180V (Servo Model): Load on the Prag Stabilizer must not exceed 50% of the rated capacity of the Stabilizer and this is recommended when the utility supply is below 180V AC.
- Load: Under Low Voltage 100-150V (Relay Model): Load on the Prag Stabilizer must not exceed 50% of the rated capacity of the Stabilizer and this is recommended when the utility supply is below 150V AC.
- Please keep your Stabilizer in a well-ventilated environment.
All defective products should be returned to our designated Service Centers in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Abuja.
- Lagos – 0810 400 8414
- PortHarcourt – 0816 625 8106
- Abuja – 0808 101 0747
- Lagos: 4, Obanikoro Street off Ikorodu Road Obanikoro
- Port Harcourt: 18, Ezimgbu Link Road GRA Phase IV, Mopol 19, Mummy B By-Pass
- Abuja: Shop 6, Duplex Shops, Block 5, Section 5 (Beside Daviva), Garki II Ultra-Modern Market
Monday to Fridays, 9am to 5pm.