PRAG provides Five-Years warranty on all PRAG Solar Panels installed by us and our AUTHORISED distributors
Faults due to voltage surge, wrong/self-installation, malicious damage, and negligence due to the customer are not covered by warranty and cost of repairs/replacement will be charged separately.
Warranty only applies when products are deployed and used according to the specifications mentioned herein:
- Service during the warranty period in the event of the occurrence of a defect for which Pragmatic Technologies Ltd is responsible during the agreed warranty period, Pragmatic Technologies Ltd will, at its options, either:
- Repair the defect(s) at the premises of Pragmatic Technologies or on site; or
- Provide equivalent replacement (used, repaired, re-engineered and tested) or a new device.
- The solar panels must be transported back in original or equivalent packaging.
- The solar panels warranty does not cover transportation charges, cost on returning the panels, installation, removal or reinstallation of the solar panels.
- Warranty Claims: Conditions:
- In claiming warranty; customer must bring along the invoice of purchase, receipt, dated filled and signed warranty card or delivery notes.
- The serial number of the device must not be removed or cleaned off.
- Any action taken in connection with warranty claims must be coordinated with Pragmatic Technologies.
- In the event of replacement of a device; the remaining warranty period shall not exceed the subsisting period.
- Scope and Validity:
- The warranty shall only be applicable to the solar panels clearly identified by the serial number. Other installation accessories shall not be covered by warranty.
- Exceptions: Any defect caused by the following circumstances shall not be covered by warranty:
- Failure to comply with the operating instructions, the installation guide and the maintenance instructions.
- Faulty installation of the device.
- Faulty start-up of the device.
- Damage during the transportation of the device by customer.
- Improper use or misuse of the device.
- Interference with the device by a third party not assigned by the Company.
- FORCE MAJEURE (violent, humid environment or stormy weather, lightning, overvoltage, fire, power failure surges, flood, accidental breakage or other events outside manufacturer’s control etc.).
- In the event of visit for Fault/Service/Repairs (FSR) by Company’s Technician, a callout charge (N2,500.00) Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira only will be paid by the customer.
All defective products should be returned to our designated service centers in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Abuja.
- Lagos – 0810 400 8414
- PortHarcourt – 0816 625 8106
- Abuja – 0808 101 0747
- Lagos: 4, Obanikoro Street off Ikorodu Road Obanikoro
- Port Harcourt: 18, Ezimgbu Link Road GRA Phase IV, Mopol 19, Mummy B By-Pass
- Abuja: Shop 6, Duplex Shops, Block 5, Section 5 (Beside Daviva), Garki II Ultra-Modern Market
Monday to Fridays, 9am to 5pm.