Central Stabilizer for your entire Home/Office. Input Voltage (140V-270V)
10KVA Servo Voltage Stabilizer (140V-270V)
The Prag 10KVA Servo Central Stabilizer Stablize, Protect all electrical.
Low, High, Fluctuating NEPA Voltage?
One Central Stabilizer for your entire House, Flat or Office*.
Stablize and Protect all electrical appliances in your premises: Air Conditioners, Fridges, Freezers, TV, Home Theatre, DVD, Satellite Decoder, Electronics, Lights, Fans, Washing Machine, Microwave, Pumping Machine, Photocopier, Printer, Desktops, Notebooks, etc.
PC-SVS or Programmed Control Servo Voltage Stabilizer Series is based on digital technology. Due to special transformer servo technology, PC-SVS can handle inductive load such as air conditioners and take greater surge which offers more reliability and performance than traditional relay stabilizers. PC-SVS provides voltage stabilization and protection to appliances and equipment. PC-SVS is designed as a central stabilizer to handle all house loads.
- Wide input voltage
- Steady output voltage
- Digital Control
- Servo Technology
- Wall mounted
- Low and Over voltage protection
- Home Appliances
- Office Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Sensitive Equipment
- General Use
Installation Fees: N5,000
Buy this product through any of the following:
- Model: PC-SVS10000
- Power: 10000W
- Technology: Digital: Servo Control System + Micro – computer
- Input voltage: 140V-270V AC
- Output voltage: 220V ± 3%
- Phase: Single
- Adjust time: Within 1 second against 10% input voltage variation
- Efficiency: ≥ 90%
- Ambient temperature: -15 °C ~ 40 °C
- Relative humidity: .95%
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Waveform distortion: No additional wave form distortion
- Insulating resistance: Normally more than 2MΩ
- Output over-voltage protection: AC248 ± 4V
- Output low-voltage protection: AC170 ± 4V
- Over-loading protection: ≥ 120%
- Over-heating protection: 120 °C ± 10 °C
- Delay time: Long time(255 second)/ short time (5 second) choice
- LCD Display
- Color: Red/Green/White/Blue
- Info: working, delay, input and output voltage, load usage, over and low voltage protection, over-heating and loading protection.