SUNLIGHT 2V 800AH RES OPzV Battery is designed for harsh condition and for a long life. Moreover, Partial State of Charge (PSOC) and frequent deep cycling are well tolerated.
BENEFITS of SUNLIGHT 2V 800AH RES OPzV Battery
- Deep cycle application
- Extended cycle life
- Fast recharge capability
- Excellent charge retention
Features of 2V 800AH RES OPzV Battery
- Long cycle life: – Firstly, Tubular positive plates, GEL form electrolyte and a unique sliding pole design as well as more than 1500 cycles at 80% Depth of Discharge.
- Operational safety: – Secondly, Extensive compliance testing performed under European and Global norms and of course verified by independent 3rd party certification agency.
- Outstanding performance and reliability: – In addition, Products of optimum design with use of high quality raw materials, European state-of-the-art production facilities and cumulative experience on advanced submarine battery manufacturing ensure remarkable performance, moreover, exceeding values as defined by the DIN international standards.
- Complete battery solution: – In like manner, complete and ready to install systems with all the necessary accessories. Also flame retardant containers and battery management systems are available upon request.
- Flexibility: – Similarly, design and production of customized products and services, high volume orders handling capability and fast delivery.
- Reduced maintenance cost: – Furthermore, Maintenance-free design without water topping-up requirements.
- Peace-of-mind: –Also 24 x 7 experienced pre-sales and after sales support.
- Space optimization: – Of course, Vertical and horizontal installation. Racks designed for easy installation, battery maintenance and optimal space utilization.
- Optimum Total Cost of Ownership (TCO): – Likewise, Maximum lifetime value and cost efficiency.
Certified Quality of the 2V 800AH RES OPzV Battery
- The SUNLIGHT 2V 800AH RES OPzV Battery is “Very Long Life” of course according to Eurobat 2015 classification
- Tested according to IEC 60896-21 and fully compliant to IEC 60896-22
- Optimized for deep discharge recovery according to DIN 43539T5 Part 5
- Full conformity to DIN 40742 specifications for OPzV cells and DIN 40744 for OPzV blocks
- Compliant to the safety requirements of IEC 62485-2 for stationary batteries
- Manufactured in SUNLIGHT’s European production facilities, certified with ISO 9001,
- ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001
Buy this product through any of the following:
- Telephone Order – Call 0803 2170 129
- PRAG Showrooms (Lagos, Port Harcourt or Abuja) Click Here