Fast Charging Inverter with Voltage & Temperature Sensors + CCT Monitor
8KVA/6KW 48V Inverter
PRAG 8KVA/6KW 48V Inverter is an inverter/charger combination with high reliability providing true sine-wave inverter, lead acid battery charger and AC transfer switch together. It can be connected to either solar, grid or generator to compose power system for the most demanding power backup application.
It comes with the RCC-Remote Control Console that allows for remote monitoring and controlling of the inverter meters away.
This PRAG Inverter integrates multiple functions including a powerful battery charger, true sine wave inverter and a high speed automatic transfer switch. Its distinguishing surge capability makes it capable to power most demanding appliances such as air conditioners, water pumps, washing machines, freezers etc.
The inverter has some distinguishing features designed especially for Africa, Middle East and South-East Asia countries where the grid is not stable and low voltage was frequently encounter. This inverter can maximize the usage of grid and automatically adjust its charging in accordance with the setting.
- Bi directional inverter with Pure Sine Wave Inverteroutput
- Can be applied for power backup and solar hybrid system
- High performance designed for all kinds of home appliances.
- Equalize charging program available
- Compatible with major generators in the market
- Designed to work with weak grids
- Designed for tropical region with working temperature up to 60℃
- Weak grid mode make it suitable for unstable grid
- Outstanding peak power make it suitable for heavy load, such as air conditioner
- PRAG Invertermulti stage charging algorithm with built in automatic temperature compensation
- Various charging algorithm for multiple battery chemicals including AGM, GEL, Semi Traction and Traction.
- Equalization program available for Traction and Semi-traction battery
- Charger only functionalso available
- GEN mode makes it compatible with majority of generators in the market.
- Optional low voltage disconnect level
Buy this product through any of the following:
|Cont output power at 40°C (W)||6000W|
|Cosq||0.9 – 1|
|Output Voltage||230VAC ± 2%|
|Output frequency||50Hz ± 0.1%|
|Bypass Range||Standard Mode = 184VAC – 264VAC|
|GEN = 160VAC – 280VAC|
|Standby adjustment||0.2%~2% Nominal power|
|Zero load power||36W|
|Zero load power (power save mode)||9W|
|Output circuit breaker||30A|
|Low voltage disconnect (VDC) – settable||20.0 – 23.4|
|Overload and overheat protection||Auto disconnect with 3 times restart attempt|
|Shortcut protection||Auto disconnect with 3 times restart attempt|
|Nominal output Voltage||48 VDC|
|Max Output current (A) – Adjustable||60|
|AC Input voltage Range||GEN mode = 200VAC – 264VAC, 45 – 65Hz|
|Battery types||AGM/GEL/Flooded / Semi Traction/Traction|
|Max output current||30A|
|Temperature Compensation||– 4mV/°C/cell|
|Charger circuit breaker||30A|
|Slave Charger||3A(12VDC/24VDC only)|
|Transfer time||15ms (GRID mode)|
|2s (GEN mode)|
|Battery connector||M8 x 2|
|AC connector||Terminal block (M4 screw)|
|Enclosure||Steel with powder paint|
|Dimension||527 x 336 x 190.5|
|Net Weight (kgs)||46|
|Standard||EN60950 -1 EN55022|