Fast Charging Inverter with Voltage & Temperature Sensors + CCT Monitor
6KVA 48V Inverter-PRO
PRAG 6KVA 48V Inverter-PRO is the new generation bi-directional inverter designed for hybrid system. Base on our proven technology, PRAG Inverter-PRO bi-directional inverter delivers high reliability and efficiency for critical mission applications. In areas where the grid is limited or unreliable, where the generators are still being heavily relied on, PRAG Inverter-PRO will be a perfect choice to compose hybrid power solution.
The PRAG Inverter-PRO integrates powerful sophisticated lead acid battery charger, true sine wave inverter and a high-speed AC transfer switch into a single enclosure. Its distinguishing surge capability makes it capable of power most demanding appliances, such as airconditioner.
With TAI, it is capable of handling two independent AC sources which could automatically switch between active grid and diesel generators.
With built-in AEA, it can automatically allocate the power available to AC source (either grid or genset) using whatever extra for charging, thus avoiding grid or generator to be overloaded.
With CCT monitor, system configuration, and programming that can be easily achieved. Abundant alarm info and history records are available as well.
Other Features Includes
- Pure sine wave output with outstanding peak power
- High efficiency up to 94%
- Extremely low static consumption power
- Powerful sophisticated lead acid battery charger featuring multi-stage charging algorithm, automatic temperature compensation, and voltage compensation.
- High Ambient temperature design
- Built-in AGS
- Fully programmable
- GEN mode makes it compatible with the majority of generators in the market.
- Weak Grid mode can dramatically increase the usage of the grid upon available.
- Standby level adjustable
- Designed for tropical region with working temperature up to 60℃
- Weak grid mode makes it suitable for unstable grid
- Outstanding peak power make it suitable for heavy load, such as air conditioner
- PRAG premium II multi stage charging algorithm with built in automatic temperature compensation
- Various charging algorithm for multiple battery chemicals including AGM, GEL, Semi Traction and Traction.
- Equalization program available for Traction and Semi-traction battery
- Charger only function
Buy this product through any of the following:
|Cont output power at 40°C (W)||6000W|
|Cosq||0.9 – 1|
|Output Voltage||230VAC ± 2%|
|Output frequency||50Hz ± 0.1%|
|Efficiency||Max 92% – 94.8%|
|Bypass Range||Standard Mode = 184VAC – 264VAC|
|GEN = 160VAC – 280VAC|
|Zero load power||36W|
|Zero load power (power save mode)||9W|
|Output circuit breaker||30A|
|Low voltage disconnect (VDC) – settable||20.0 – 23.4|
|Overload and overheat protection||Auto disconnect with 3 times restart attempt|
|Shortcut protection||Auto disconnect with 3 times restart attempt|
|Nominal output Voltage||60 VDC|
|Max Output current (A) – Adjustable||60/30|
|AC Input voltage Range||GEN mode = 170VAC – 250VAC|
|Max output current||30A|
|Temperature Compensation||– 4mV/°C/cell|
|Charger circuit breaker||30A|
|Slave Charger||3A (12VDC/24VDC only)|
|Transfer time||10ms-15ms (GRID mode)|
|2s (GEN mode)|
|Battery connector||M8 x 2|
|AC connector||Terminal block (M4 screw)|
|Dry Contact||x 3|
|Enclosure||Steel with outdoor powder paint|
|EMC||EN55022, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3|
|CB – charger (A)||30|
|CB – output (A)||30|